October 16, 2018, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
The challenges our children face are far more complex than they were 30 years ago when we were in school. Knowing what your children face and how to help them are critical pieces of knowledge to have. Youth Education and Safety in Schools (Y.E.S.S.) is offering a FREE Parent Academy to teach parents about the issues today's youth face.
This event is for parents and other adults concerned with the safety of the children they are responsible for.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
• Importance of creating a positive social media brand
• Developing balance & moderation with device usage
• Implementing emotional intelligence to the over-exposed & exploited
• Understanding the short/long term digital & social media consequences
• Providing tools & resources for parents
Please join us October 16 from 6:00-8:30 PM for this informative class.
The class is free but you are asked to register here: https://tinyurl.com/YESSParentOct2018