Animal Services

Animal Services operates under the Support Services Division. The Animal Services Division responds to Parker's growing need for animal control and animal protection services.

Contact Animal Services

Please contact Animal Services at 303.841.9800 with any animal-related issues or concerns. The call-takers will dispatch an officer if a field response is required, or they can forward you to the animal welfare officer if you have a specific question or concern. For non-urgent questions or concerns, you can also email us. Voicemails and emails will usually receive a response within one business day.

Animal Code Regulations

An animal services officer is available Monday through Friday to address animal complaints and questions, including issues of nuisance barking, loose dogs, animal bites, animal neglect and cruelty, dog and cat licensing, and all other issues addressed by Parker's animal code. Parker police officers handle animal complaints after hours and on weekends.

Educational Programs & Services

The division also offers educational programs and services to the community to promote awareness of issues such as proper pet care and maintaining harmony between the people, pets, and wildlife in the Town of Parker.

Missing Pets

If your pet is missing, please contact the Parker Police at 303.841.9800. We currently kennel found dogs and cats at The Buddy Center while searching for their owners. Unclaimed pets are offered for adoption. Their website gives a list of adoptable animals, their hours and location, and offers other helpful information for animal lovers.